#GivingTuesday is an international day of giving which typically follows one of the biggest shopping weekends of the year. The goal is to give back to causes that are meaningful to you during the Holiday season.
There are a number of ways you can support U.R. Our Hope on #GivingTuesday:
- Donate. Make a donation to support our cause and/or in honor of a loved one who is undiagnosed or has a rare disease.
- Share your story. Download the #UNselfie template or simply make your own sign telling people why you support U.R. Our Hope and why they should donate. The UNselfie is a powerful way to show why you are giving and why giving is important to you. (UROHUnselfie Download) Post the photo to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with the hashtags #UNselfie and #GivingTuesday – Make sure to tag us and we will share to our social media outlets as well!
- Spread the Word. Share our Facebook page and upcoming events with your friends and family. Giving back isn’t just about giving money. Sharing a cause and helping to spread the word is just as important as the money we raise. We want to reach all those who need us, so simply liking, sharing, commenting on our social media posts CAN make a difference.
- Share this infographic to let others know about the challenges facing the undiagnosed and rare community and what U.R. Our Hope is doing to make a difference.
- Volunteer. Contact us for volunteer opportunities available at our various community events. Or simply attend a family meeting to learn more and get involved.